[Asterisk-Users] annoying noise on analog phones on tdm400p

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Apr 26 05:36:33 MST 2006

Sounds like a classic case of the card being on the same IRQ as some
other device in the system.  "cat /proc/interrupts" will give you
additional information.  You'll have to move the card to a different
slot if you find that it is sharing an IRQ.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.