SV: [Asterisk-Users] Need some help on queues with agents(SIP members)with multiple phones.

Arne Morten Johansen amj at avio.no
Wed Apr 26 00:01:56 MST 2006

I also have some other trouble.
How the I send the caller to voicemail (next extension) if the Member => SIP/phone stops answering for a defined period of time.

I cant figure out if this would work (from queues.conf):
; If you wish to remove callers from the queue if there are no agents present, then set
; this to yes.  Note that this is for use with dynamic queue members!
;
; leavewhenempty = yes