[Asterisk-Users] Sip t38 gateway tests

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:42:57 MST 2006

These people usualy hang out in the downtown area every morning
waiting for work. Do you plan on actualy frying them and then transmit
them over your fax machines using FoIP? You should check with your
local government if it's legal. If you use just their photos then you
might need written permission from them.