[Asterisk-Users] Help with using Asterisk with PlusNet in the UK

Monty monty-asterisk at bc.cx
Tue Apr 25 13:14:52 MST 2006

Hello,

I hope someone who has been successful in getting Plus.Net's VOIP service
to interface with Asterisk  might be able to help.

For some reason I can't seam to register  or make outgoing calls.  If
anyone would mind posting their "register" line as well as the Plus.Net
context in the sip.conf file that would probably help me figure out what I
need to put into my sip.conf.

I've seen references in this lists's archives saying that at least a
couple of people have it working but they didn't say how.

Thanks in advance,
   Monty