[Asterisk-Users] Background asynchronous AGI

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:27:39 MST 2006

Can't you do all of this with the (Absolute) time setting?   So if the
person has 4,000 minutes left.. set the call length for 4,000 minutes
as the absolute max.   Alternately... you could probably use screen?
Launch an AGI from the main AGI using screen so it goes into the
background...

You could also try writing a daemon in perl I suppose.