[Asterisk-Users] Really Old Rotary Phone

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Tue Apr 25 07:19:44 MST 2006

Ok... I am not a telephone guy... I was born after rotary phones, so
forgive my ignorance in this matter.  I am trying to get a really old
rotary phone up and running with an ATA.  Why?  Who knows... just
thought it would be cool. The problem is that it does not have an RJ11
connector, instead it has three wires (green,yellow,red).  Does anyone
know what that type of connector is called?  Or know of a reference to
build an adapter to 2 line?

Thanks,

Sean