[Asterisk-Users] billing realtime

random cluster ramcluster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:33:24 MST 2006

Hi all

         I think this could be en old question. I would like to do a
realtime billing prepaid system, mainly using asterisk.
          I have found few things;

         I can not get CDR function into agi because asterisk set them
once the call is absolutely finish (at least main values for the main
porpouse, billsec,duration, etc..)

         There is a patch that allow you to use CDR function in hangup
extension, but it seems to have some troubles, haven't it??
           Finally, another solution I have found reading somewhere
could be use triggers in the database when there is and CDR insert.
           A cron job could do something similar.

           Now, the question, can I access somehow in a deadagi, or
whatever the CDR function
in order to update the credit when the call has just finished.

Thank you very much