[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200 preventing Zap channels from disconnecting immediately after PSTN line hangs up (getting empty voicemails)

Mike Garey random51k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:27:03 MST 2006

well, the problem isn't that the card doesn't detect a disconnect,
it's that it doesn't detect it immediately (or at least within a short
period).  I'm talking about 10 or so seconds before the channel is
hung up - which is causing empty voicemail messages to be left when
the user hangs up before the voicemail starts to record (since the
channel sticks around, and asterisk thinks the person is still there).
 I tried enabling "busydetect=yes" in zapata.conf, but it didn't make
a difference.

Mike