[Asterisk-Users] X100P support on POTS around the world (Slovakia)

Krzysztof Drewicz asterisk at 4e1.pl
Mon Apr 24 11:27:15 MST 2006

Marcel Hecko napisał(a):
> Hello everybody,
> does anybody use P100P FXO card on POTS lines in Poland,

> I need to know if those cards work especially in Slovakia or if you can
> reccomend FXO cards for Slovak POTS lines.

For Slovak I don't know. For POLAND, I use them with TPSA (Main, the
biggest one, Telco operator) aka France Telecom -- Poland division.

Btw: everything depends on you "Area" PABX, so you experience in any
location may (and i proablly will) be diffrent in diffrent cities.

kd,

--
Krzysztof Drewicz
Affordable 2/4 span E1/T1 PCI-cards. 100% Asterisk compatible.