[Asterisk-Users] Dreadful results from zttest with TE210P and Dell2850?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Apr 24 08:56:22 MST 2006

Thanks for the hints and tips.

While you are familiar with the 2850, I am using the PERC raid controller
but guess this shouldn't make any real difference.

I used the middle PCI slot for the TE210P, do you use any particular slot.

I will disable HyperThreading and the box was already running an SMP
kernel (there were no irq conflicts shown by lspci -v) in runlevel 3.

Are you using the onboard e1000 ethernet controllers? The wiki is advising
not to.

Thanks for your input!
Remco