Shielding of T1/E1 cables WAS RE: Pinouts for T1/E1 crossovercable WAS "RE: [Asterisk-Users] what cable to connect a legacy PBX to aTE410P ?"

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Mon Apr 24 08:32:08 MST 2006

>>Good thing he doesn't work for a cable manufacturer as that's
>>a total crock of crap that even an inexperienced person
>>should be able to detect. (You can't twist two wires to make
>>them weight three times as much, or cost three times as much.)

He may have started out as an underground lineman, posibly inhaling too
much swamp gas and CO from passing cars, I took his coments at face
value.