[Asterisk-Users] Announcement System for a Charity

Christopher Mayfield cmayfield at primary.net
Mon Apr 24 07:40:16 MST 2006

when did you "trash it"
since they changed to freepbx they have added a new permissions based login
and they have also split out users and devices.
Very nice for setting up a company with different divisions.
You can give the support extensions to the support manager to deal with.
It is well worth the upgrade to freepbx

On 4/21/06, Michiel van Baak <michiel at vanbaak.info> wrote:

> On 13:40, Thu 20 Apr 06, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> > Does AMP also let you split up each charity so that each only has access
> to manage their own content? That seems to me to be a pretty big limitation
> of all the Asterisk management software out there. It's designed to be used
> by one company to manage their own config, not to be used by many
> 'organisations' to manage their own data. Kind of like Asterisk being used
> as a carrier solution rather than a hosted PBX solution.
>
> No, that is not possible with AMP/freepbx
> One of the reasons why I trashed it :)
>
> --
> Michiel van Baak
> http://michiel.vanbaak.info
> michiel at vanbaak.info
> GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D
>
> "Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?"

$15.95/Month DreamHost Hosting SALE
60 GB Disk Storage, 1.6 TB Transfer
Transfer Increases 16 GB Weekly<http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?ap0ught/shared/>

Use discount code caralena for $40 off all these low prices