[Asterisk-Users] 1.2.4/7 and chan_modem

Marnus van Niekerk m at mjvn.net
Mon Apr 24 04:15:08 MST 2006

Hi,

I am currently running several * boxes on 1.0.9 with HFC chipset ISDN
modems using i4l's hisax driver and chan_modem.

Will I be able to use my existing chan_modem setup with 1.2.4 or 1.2.7
or will I need to change it to use bristuff or chan_capi?
I want to do the upgrade with as little changes as possible.

Thank you

Marnus van Niekerk

--

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
dressed in overalls and looks like work."

Thomas Alva Edison - Inventor of 1093 patents,
including the light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.