[Asterisk-Users] Hi...Please help me

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 04:06:25 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

I want to implement VOIP PBX service in my office. I have 10 computers and a server. All computers are Pentium IV processors with 512 MB RAM. All employee computers have Windows 2000 Professional OS and Server computer Windows 2000 Professional and Fedora Core 5 Linux OS. I have a VOIP phone and have registered with VoIP service provider. Now, I want to implement VOIP PBX facility to all of my systems.

The structure for the same is:

PSTN (Phone call) ---> VOIP phone ---> Server system --->

                -------> Employee 1 PC (Softphone i.e., Headphones with Mic)
                -------> Employee 2 PC (Softphone i.e., Headphones with Mic)
                -------> Employee 3 PC (Softphone i.e., Headphones with Mic)
                -------> Employee 10 PC (Softphone i.e., Headphones with Mic)

and vice versa.

How can I implement this? Is it possible to implement this using "Asterisk" software? If It can be implemented using "Asterisk" software, What softwares I should install in Server and Employee PC's? Is there any need of buying extra hardware?

Please reply me. Thank you

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra.