[Asterisk-Users] Dreadful results from zttest with TE210P and Dell 2850?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Apr 24 03:38:13 MST 2006

Hi list!

I'm trying to setup a new * server with a TE210P in a Dell 2850 box. I'm
using zaptel version 1.2.5, the linux flavour I'm using is CentOS 4.

In a previous thread I read about the results I should expect from
zttest. On my home box (using the crappy Asus A7V600) I got really bad
results from zttest (just over 97.5) but I know that this motherboard just
sucks.

To my (huge) disappointment however the results from zttest are equally as
bad as from my home box??  (just over 97.5)

lspci -vb  reveals that the card is sharing IRQ 3 with the second Gbit LAN
controller.

The box is only idling I'm the only user shh'ing into it.

Does anyone have a clue why the results from zttest are this horrible?

Looking at the wiki I don't even need to try and put the box into
production with such results.....

Thanks!