[Asterisk-Users] Need help with getting EXTEN from pstn hunt group

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Sun Apr 23 15:03:29 MST 2006

Jim Freeze wrote:
> I have a TDM card with 4 lines on a hunt group coming in.

The latest version of FreePBX (2.1 Beta 1 - currently in SVN, but should
be released soon, I'm told) allows you to create inbound routes based on
Zap Channel, which I believe is what you're look for.

You may want to grab a copy of 2.1 from SVN to see how they do the
Zap-channel based inbound routing in extension.conf and
extensions_additional.conf

Hope that helps,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
   Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
   3065                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>