[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 21, Issue 130

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sun Apr 23 09:20:12 MST 2006

Please:

1	Follow the suggestions that are sent out on EVERY Digest and
edit your subject line.

2	Trim your posts to only include the relevant information, the
list is quite large and brevity is a plus as smaller message distribute
faster than larger ones.

3	Make sure your reply corresponds to what follow in the email. I
have no idea to which of the 17 questions you are answering.

Snip....

> Have you thought about making them agents, they would both be
reachable by
> dialing there agent number then, and I know only one agent can be
logged
> in at once. Just a thought.

Snip, snip, and look at what we have BELOW!!!

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Asterisk-Users digest..."

Snip....

Snip!