Pinouts for T1/E1 crossover cable WAS "RE: [Asterisk-Users] whatcable to connect a legacy PBX to a TE410P ?"

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat Apr 22 09:07:37 MST 2006

I for one think it is a great idea to buy a book with hard earned money and wait a few days to a week just to get an answer to a question that is freely available on the internet immediately.

Hard pressed to think of anything in the "book" that is not on with wiki with more up to date and useful information.