[Asterisk-Users] How to select Ceptral's Voice in Asterisk's Swift application??

Shane Young asterisk at ShaneYoung.com
Fri Apr 21 06:17:04 MST 2006

Quoting Pimjai Wesnarat <pw at nummerndirekt.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Cepstral as a TTS Engine for Asterisk with Swift application.
> It works fine when I have just 1 voice installed. Now I have 2 voices in
> the same language installed but I can't seem to find the way to select
> which voice to use in Swift's application in Asterisk. Does anyone know??

[cepstral-demo]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,n,wait(1)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Duchess">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Duchess.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Walter">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Walter.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Shouty">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Shouty.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="William">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is William.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Whispery">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Whispery.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Robin">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Robin.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Linda">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Linda.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Emily">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Emily.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Diane">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Diane.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="David">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is David.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Duncan">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Duncan.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Damien">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Damien.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Callie">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Callie.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Dog">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Dog.</voice>)
exten => s,n,Cepstral(<voice name="Amy">Hello and welcome to the world of text to speech using
Cepstral.  My name is Amy.</voice>)