[Asterisk-Users] Polycom MWI

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Apr 21 03:17:41 MST 2006

On Friday 21 April 2006 00:28, Kerry Garrison wrote:
> Didn't help. Could I be missing something else?

In Avi's footsteps, here is my phone.cfg and sip.conf entry.  This works for
12 phones.  Note that I'm not subscribing to anything on the Polycom;
Asterisk sends MWI for the mailbox to the phone when there are messages
waiting, and the user can dial '999' to access voicemail.

        <msg msg.bypassInstantMessage="0">
                <mwi
                        msg.mwi.1.subscribe=""
                        msg.mwi.1.callBackMode="contact"