[Asterisk-Users] Real-time Database Front-end

James Nunnerley james at webit.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 02:57:55 MST 2006

I've had Asterisk working on a test platform really well, but I've never
found a decent web front end, that works in real-time.

I've got a couple of incoming numbers that I'd like to have some IVR on
(i.e. select this option etc), and then distribute the calls appropriately
to various SIP agents, but also in some cases back out to a PSTN/Mobile
number.

I have this working well on a flat file config, but would like to get it in
a db...

I've taken a look at A at H however I want to install it on a current server,
running Fedora Core 4, and the only option I can see is installing it as a
new OS - or not on FC4.

Can anyone provide any advice?

Thanks

Nunners