[Asterisk-Users] Digium cards, so disappointing !

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Thu Apr 20 18:51:59 MST 2006

Our production asterisk server has TE411P and we route close to 50-70K
of calls per month through its ports.
We have NEVER EVER had any issues with faxing (close to 3k/month) with
faxes connected on one of the spans of the card.

Moreover, we have had quite a success receiving the faxes with
iaxmodem+hylafax thanks to Lee Howard that we're now gradually switching
the fax machines to iaxmodem+hylafax combo.

Faxes are sensitive to timing and configuration settings of your
asterisk.
Once your system is "tuned to perfection" you should have no problems
faxing at all despite the official stance from Digium.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+fax