[Asterisk-Users] Announcement System for a Charity

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Apr 20 12:40:16 MST 2006

Does AMP also let you split up each charity so that each only has access to manage their own content? That seems to me to be a pretty big limitation of all the Asterisk management software out there. It's designed to be used by one company to manage their own config, not to be used by many 'organisations' to manage their own data. Kind of like Asterisk being used as a carrier solution rather than a hosted PBX solution.

Doug.