[Asterisk-Users] Announcement System for a Charity

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Thu Apr 20 11:39:51 MST 2006

I'm putting together an Asterisk server for a local charity to use as an
announcement system. I've been thinking about how to write the dialplan to
allow different options for different groups' announcements, as well as
mailboxes for the various groups and the charity's administrators. Of
course, this would also need to include an option for the heads of the
different groups to modify their announcements.

Before I write it, I was wondering if anyone had an extensive dialplan or an
AGI script that already did something like this. I know it'll only take a
couple of hours to write and test this, but I thought if someone has
something already written, I could just "borrow" it from you.

Thanks,

Nabeel