[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk service crashes

William Piper billy at kersting.com
Thu Apr 20 07:18:01 MST 2006

The service just crashed again. This time I ran asterisk –cvvvvvvv.

It looks like “ogg_vorbis” is where the problem is.

Here are the last few lines from the dump:

[app_system.so] => (Generic System() application)

 == Registered application 'TrySystem'

 == Registered application 'System'

[app_nbscat.so] => (Silly NBS Stream Application)

 == Registered application 'NBScat'

[app_md5.so] => (MD5 checksum applications)

 == Registered application 'MD5Check'

 == Registered application 'MD5'

[app_macro.so] => (Extension Macros)

 == Registered application 'MacroExit'

 == Registered application 'MacroIf'

 == Registered application 'Macro'

[format_ogg_vorbis.so] => (OGG/Vorbis audio)

 == Registered file format ogg_vorbis, extension(s) ogg

Segmentation fault

Does anyone have experience with this or know how to fix it?

The only thing that seems to work is rebooting the server.

Thanks,

William

  _____