[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & MGCP reinvite

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:08:14 MST 2006

2006/4/20, Nicolas TOUSSAINT <NTOUSSAINT at arkoon.net>:
>  I'm having troubles with the MGCP canreinvite option.
>  I have two eyep media and Asterisk on the same network, same codecs, the
> option line "canreinvite=yes" properly set in the mgcp.conf file... but it
> won't do.
>  Any idea anyone?

I had many problems with MGCP protocol in Asterisk. My enterprise
dropped out the asterisk solution in one site because mgcp didn't
work. Phones stopped working without visible reason (no dialtone)
having to restart asterisk to get them working again, and strange
things like this. I never could find a way to download a sip firmware
to update the mgcp devices.

--
Alejandro Vargas