[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 Bug? Dropped calls while registering.

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 06:34:47 MST 2006

i just got a SPA3000 but still not using it on production, and i
havent tested deeply. However, have you tried using "incominglimit=1"
in the register context of the SPA?? i guess that would limit in the
PBX rather that sending the call to the SPA.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"