[Asterisk-Users] lost audio after zaptel

Doug Langley dlangley at gigo.com
Wed Apr 19 19:17:48 MST 2006

Hi.

Last week I installed asterisk 1.2.7.1 on a machine running Fedora
core 5 with kernel 2.6.15
Today we installed a t100p digium card and I installed libpri, zaptel
and rebuilt asterisk with make all and make install.  Now after
rebuilding asterisk, there is no audio coming back from any IVR
apps.  We have tried background, agent logins and voicemail and
nothing works.  Audio works fine between the sip devices.
I have tried asterisk with and without the zap modules loaded.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks.