[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: sip.conf and jump from register to the extension

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:24:32 MST 2006

I have done additional tests, because the documentation sample was not 100 %
identical to my register command.

OK:
register => 44198:password at provider.com/200
This jumps to 200, s is also working

NOT OK:
user:password at provider.com/200
It looks for extension user and is ignoring 200 or anythink else

I think the non numeric username is the problem.

Yes, I have done an restart of Asteriks after changing the sip.conf.