[Asterisk-Users] RE: Delayed voice for 10 secs

Cavanna, Richard RCavanna at sychip.com
Wed Apr 19 13:46:21 MST 2006

Please post pertinent config files and a CLI output so the list can help
with the 10 sec delay

You set codec selection in SIP.conf. This selects preferred codec from
top to bottom as well as jitter buffer settings and the RTP timeout.

Sip.conf
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
jitterbuffer=yes
;forcejitterbuffer=yes
maxjitterbuffer=1500
rtptimeout=60

As for the DTMF issue try to use rfc2833

in sip.conf define your extention

[XXXX]
username=XXXX
type=friend