[Asterisk-Users] Re: new_callback_call and conf disconnect

Abhimanyu Rapria Abhimanyu at Synotek.com
Wed Apr 19 05:02:22 MST 2006

We are using G711 for phones to talk to Asterisk and G729 licenses at
asterisk to talk to ITSP

Could you please suggest transcoder to use from G711 and G729 and which is
comptible with Asterisk. We will like to avoid using TDM if possible

Also i remember that initially we didn't have G729 and were using only 711
for with vicidial but then also we had same problems. at that time it was
only 2 or 3 agents. Again has anyone used it with SIP on Both sides of
asterisk ?

Also what could be causing conference mixing, 1 agent can listen upto 3
customers, actually customers talk very clearly to each other.

our pacing ratio is very less only 1:1.2 - 1:1.5