[Asterisk-Users] Calls stuck in queue...

Wed Apr 19 02:50:26 MST 2006

I have a weird problem, a caller calls in, macro runs and then dumps them
into a queue.  The agent then gets ringed and runs a macro. giving them
options..  Now the problem is that if another call comes in and gets placed
into the same queue it is not dispatched out to other agents logged in until
the first agent finishes the macro.  I have the queue set to roundrobin
right now, it was set to ring all... Any idea why this is happening?

Basic run down....

1. caller calls in and is sent to a macro which records the callers name
2. caller is then placed into the queue
3. Agent gets a call (agentcallback) using dial() running a macro.
4. Agent gets choices of what to do with caller.
5. call is either bridged, droped or forwarded.

Again problem is at step 4, if another call comes in for the same queue, it
will not ring other agents, just stays in the queue until step 4 completes.

Both agents are logged in and on diffrent phones, in fact when i complete
the first call it always rings the other phone for the second call (even if
the first is hung up).  I also dont see anything too special in the full log
to understand why this is happening.

any ideas?

--

~Shaun