[Asterisk-Users] Receiving Faxes...

Herchi Silviu Silviu.Herchi at arcelor.com
Wed Apr 19 01:08:33 MST 2006

Hello,

I think you should handle the fax in the h (for Hangup) extension (which is, after your fax was received), instead of using the priorities following the fax reception (as in your example). Have a look at the different examples in the wiki, like http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+fax:

[fax]
exten => 666,1,Macro(faxreceive)
exten => h,1,system(/usr/sbin/mailfax ${FAXFILE} ${EMAILADDR} ${CALLERIDNUM})

Regards,

Silviu