[Asterisk-Users] Remember the incoming context?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue Apr 18 19:20:33 MST 2006

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 06:57:32PM -0700, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com wrote:
> If the number is unique in your configuration, and the context is
> already included somehow in your default-context, you can just do a
> Local/number, give it a try

The issue is, I don't want it in the default context (which is the
standard one if you omit the @), I want it in the current context.

That way I can be sure that if somebody calls in the from the PSTN
or the internet context, they won't end up calling out again, while
if I'm calling in from one of my phone contextes, I can do the
magic dial(Local/) in my macro, but then require the right context.

Looks like I have to submit a patch!

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org