[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & GNUDialer issue

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:49:51 MST 2006

Hello everybody, I'm installing an Asterisk 1.2.7.1 with GNUDialer
0.98-puff18. It also has zaptel from CVS. My FXO is an X100P Clone.
The agents from GNUDialer log ok, and everything is fine until the
GNUDialer makes a call, as soon as it engages (the phone starts to
ring) asterisk crashes with these messages:

       > Channel Zap/1-1 was answered.
    -- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
       > Channel Zap/1-1 was answered.
    -- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
localhost*CLI> Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

Disconnected from Asterisk server
Executing last minute cleanups
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).
[1]+  Segmentation fault      asterisk -vvvv

I 'll really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

--
Facundo Ameal.