[Asterisk-Users] re: Sixtel Services

Steve Jones sjones at ftdata.com
Tue Apr 18 13:03:30 MST 2006

I'm using SixTel as a test (Opened account w/ $10) and am happy with
them so far...  In their basic service package, they don't charge a
monthly fee, and it's outbound only, and you get charged for every
minute.  I paid for a DID, which is $1.50 or so per month, and it lets
me receive inbound calls, which I also pay for by the minute..  I don't
mind this for a service like this that doesn't charge me $10 or
$25/month...  I'm not using it as my primary for outbound or inbound,
but it makes a nice backup, and seems to work well...