[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crash with Digium

Rudolf E. Steiner res-1 at communicate.at
Tue Apr 18 09:40:51 MST 2006

Hi.

I have a problem with two asterisk servers with version 1.2.5. In
one server there is a Digium TE411P in the second the Digium
TE100P.

We use E1 and EuroISDN.

'/etc/zaptel.conf':
----- begin -----
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
----- end -----

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf':
----- begin -----
[channels]
pridialplan = unknown
prilocaldialplan = international
localprefix = 0512
nationalprefix = 0
internationalprefix = 00
overlapdial = yes
switchtype = euroisdn
usecallerid = yes
immediate = no
echocancel = yes
callerid = asreceived
signalling = pri_cpe
context = incoming
group = 1
channel = 1-15,17-31
----- end -----

On both systems we have irregularly asterisk crashes without a log
file or something else. Update to a higher asterisk version is not
possible, because we got regular function problems with an error
like "the change to line 2 does not work, because the line is busy"
etc.

We have also many asterisk-servers in different versions active, all
without a digium card, they all work fine.

If it is useful to determine the error we can send a core
dump file for analysis.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

--