[Asterisk-Users] IVR: playing multiple streams simultaneously?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Apr 18 09:32:50 MST 2006

I have worked with several persons on this and there is currently an
open request for sponsors for a whisper function. This is one of the
features it will provide.

Mixing streams to one channel.

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Herchi
Silviu
	Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:29 AM
	To: Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] IVR: playing multiple streams
simultaneously?

	Hi all,

	I'm setting up an IVR using Asterisk.

	Is there a way to have two streams played to the caller at the
same time: for instance, one constant flow of background music, and the
IVR contents at the same time? I've looked for solutions using (E)AGI
and other things but nothing seems to work. Googling around and reading
the list has not been helpful either...

	Thanks for your help,

	Silviu