Faxing and PCI (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Digium cards,

Doug Lytle Support at drdos.info
Tue Apr 18 08:18:22 MST 2006

Steve Underwood wrote:
> Doug Lytle wrote:
>
>> Nicholas Kathmann wrote:
>

> If you need to tweak gains something is seriously wrong.

The 2 fax machines that I was having problem with were failing to train
at 9600bps, they would then try at 7200 and finally train at 4800.
Around 15 pages into the fax they would fail with a, "Failed to detect
high speed-data carrier" and disconnect.  Increasing the rxgain to 3.0
and they now train at 9600bps and faxes complete.

This PRI is connected to our Definity G3.

Doug