[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone and Mac mini?

Tomislav Vojvodic tomislav at vox-mundi.net
Tue Apr 18 07:18:22 MST 2006

I don't have any experience with that specific phone, but i have a little
experience with Grandstream ATAs.

Check web configuration to see is phone in gateway or bridge mode. It's just
a guess since you haven't provide detailed info ;)

What do you mean when you say that none of them works with mac mini?