[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/FreePBX/Alcatel2400

Andy Green andy at gbeye.com
Tue Apr 18 05:19:56 MST 2006

Hello Fellow Users,

This is my first post so please be kind :-)

I am using asterisk at home <mailto:asterisk at home>  with freePBX talking to an
Alcatel 2400 analogue port via a Digium TDM01B - 1 FXO card

I can make calls into the asterisk by dialling the asterisk extn number from
the 4200.

I can dial extns on the 4200 from asterisk by dialling 9(4200extn number) if
I don't have any Outbound Dial prefix of 9 in my Trunk ZAP/g0

If I try to dial 9PSTN (90114xxxxxxx) number with this setting I get the
autoattendant on my 4200 (the autoattendant is on Extn 0)

If i put an Outbound Dial prefix of 9 in my Trunk ZAP/g0 I can dial 9PSTN
(90114xxxxxx) but can no longer dial 4200 Extns

Please could someone explain what i need to do to be able to call both
Alcatel 4200 extns and external PSTN numbers from asterisk phones

I only have one trunk/one outgoing route set up at present

Regards

Andy Green
IT Manager

GB eye Ltd
1 Russell St
Kelham Island
Sheffield
S3 8RW

Tel: 0114 252 1611
Fax: 0114 272 9599

 <mailto:andy at gbeye.com> mailto:andy at gbeye.com
http://www.businessgbeye.com <http://www.businessgbeye.com/>

Please read: CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME.

As of 1st January 2006 GB Posters Ltd will be known as GB eye Ltd, please update all records and email addresses:

Please replace everything after the @ in email addresses with gbeye.com (e.g. enquiries at gbposters.com is now enquiries at gbeye.com)

The GB eye Ltd business website can be found at http://www.businessgbeye.com, please update your bookmarks and favourites.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above and any other use is prohibited. It may contain confidential information.
If you received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by return e-mail. GB eye Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message if it has reached you via the Internet. Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not
necessarily endorsed by GB eye Ltd. Recipients are advised to apply their own virus checks to this message and all incoming
email on delivery.