[Asterisk-Users] Re: Quick question

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Tue Apr 18 03:16:40 MST 2006

Hi Alberto!

Have you try it, do you use it? I ask because I was in contact with developers of ooh323 channel driver and they have told me that they can't grantee that it will work...

I'm using oh323, version 0.67, and INBAND signalization doesn't work for me. I have an issue with version 0.73 that Asterisk won't load channel driver when it's starting...

If you have more information's, please let me know.

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr

In article <4443B1B3.7020807 at peoplecall.com>, asagredo at peoplecall.com says...