[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hardware for new office suggestion

kevin ling kevin.ling at amphenol.com.tw
Mon Apr 17 19:08:28 MST 2006

Hi,

We setup a HP DL360G2 (Xeon 2.8*2, 2G RAM)server & Digium TE110P (E1 PRI to
telco) for a small office. Include 70 IPF-3000 phone in office & 10 phones
on another warehouse. Between the office and warehouse we use the G.SHDSL in
bridege mode to connect each other. I suggest you can setup a small lab to
test the autoprovision on the phone. Include the config file and firmware
upgrade. E.g, The ipf-3000 can download the config files & new firmare from
the tftp server. But this phone always waiting user to press '1'  for
upgrade new firmware. It's to hard to upgarde 80 phones. So only 1 model
phone for office and test the autoprovision functions.

Regards,
Kevin