[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a good VoIP Provider in the UK-

Maxx Lobo maxx at arraycomm.com
Mon Apr 17 15:15:06 MST 2006

Any recommendations for a VoIP provider in the UK?

I have a few guys in a field office in the UK with SIP phones and a VPN
tunnel back to a working Asterisk setup in the US. The Asterisk setup
has an IAX trunk with TelaSIP/VoipXpress with local DiD's for US
offices, so they can call vendors, customers etc in the US at local
rates. I'd like to get the same thing for the UK, so that UK customers
can call them as a local call AND they can dial out UK numbers as local
calls. The obvious side benefit would be that US employees could call UK
customers and vendors as a local call as well.

I've looked at Telappliant, VoipTalk and PipeCall so far, and I'd like
to get some feedback before going with one or the other.

I'd be grateful for any opinions on the quality of (these, other)
services, how responsive they are to problems, and if they are as easy
to setup with Asterisk as TelaSIP. Recommendations are appreciated, of
course.

Thanks-

--Maxx