[Asterisk-Users] Orative

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Apr 17 12:49:14 MST 2006

Easy access to talent..... and lets face it where else are you going to
start up? NY..... I hate it and I 'have' to live here.

BTW another neat start up I saw at CTIA last week is www.savaje.com
<http://www.savaje.com/>  Java based mobile OS being sold to MVNO on
other companies hardware, highly customisable and OTA updates, very neat
- one to watch. Based in MA....does that make you happier :-)

Cheers,

Dean