[Asterisk-Users] Setting CDR dnid and Billing

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Apr 17 09:47:54 MST 2006

I need to manually set certain CDR fields.

1). Callers are allowed to call someone within the same organisation by using a 4 digit extension. A database lookup maps the 4 digit extension to the real number. However, a CDR for this call shows the original 4 digit extension still. What variable is used to set the 'dst' field in the CDR? Is it the dnid AGI var? How can I set this? I tried setting the agi variable but it had no effect.

2). I am implementing findme/followme. When someone directs their calls to a new number, we need to set the originator of the call to this person's number. I therefore need to set the 'src' field in the CDR to the number of the person doing the forwarding, not the originator of the call. Is the 'src' field based on the caller id? I sure hope not, because we are letting users set their caller id to something else. How can I set the 'src' field for a CDR?

Thanks,
Doug.