[Asterisk-Users] SIP conections, with RTP not going trough Asterisk

Tiago Stein D`Agostini tiago at khomp.com.br
Mon Apr 17 04:30:12 MST 2006

So, is there any other option that prevents that from happening?
Something that I might have turned on  and makes Dial work  trough
asterisk? I already even removed asterisk completelyu from system and
reinstalled it to be fresh new... still all RTP goes trough Asterisk
machine. And the server really can't handle many connections this way.

Thanks for the help.