[Asterisk-Users] SIP conections, with RTP not going trough Asterisk

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon Apr 17 04:20:51 MST 2006

Tiago Stein D`Agostini wrote:
> Hi, sorry to bother again. But I still cannot make it work. I made all
> acounts have canreinvite=yes, but found no option in Dial aplication
> to make the phones exchange RTP directly between them.  Can anyone
> tell me wich option should I look at? I am stuck with this (probably
> simple) problem for almost a whole week.

What is exactly your dial command?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> Tiago Stein D`Agostini wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>   Ie been looking for some time how to use asterisk  to initiate SIP
>>> connections between 2 IP phones,  but afetr initiated the
>>> communication making the RTP go directly from one telephone to the
>>> other, without passing by asterisk. Unfortunately I found no
>>> explanations of how to do it.
>>>
>>> Does anyone care to give a pointer to any explanation about how to
>>> do it?
>>>
>> canreinvite=yes
>> and look at the options for dial()
>>

>>> Thanks in advance
>>>

>> bye
>>
>> Ronald Wiplinger

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0615-3, 2006/04/14
> Tested on: 2006/4/17 ¤U¤È 07:19:19

Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com  http://voip.elmit.com  http://e-paper.elmit.com
Tel. (M) +886.939.775.516  (O) +886.2.2835.7765 (ENUM)   or FWD 511208
- I'm a SpamCon Foundation Member, #694, Verify it at http://www.spamcon.org

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.