[Asterisk-Users] SIP conections, with RTP not going trough Asterisk

Tiago Stein D`Agostini tiago at khomp.com.br
Mon Apr 17 04:12:38 MST 2006

Hi, sorry to bother again. But I still cannot make it work. I made all
acounts have canreinvite=yes, but found no option in Dial aplication to
make the phones exchange RTP directly between them.  Can anyone tell me
wich option should I look at? I am stuck with this (probably simple)
problem for almost a whole week.

Thanks for any help.