[Asterisk-Users] Digium cards, so disappointing !

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Apr 16 07:07:17 MST 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 08:07, Steve Totaro wrote:
> How many faxes a day do you average?  If it is one a day for six months
> then that is one thing.  One hundred a day and I would say that you
> definitely have a stable setup.

Does 14526 faxes to date (since 06 Jan 2006) count as stable?  My setup is
Canon IR5000 and Xerox C3545 attached to Adit600 FXS ports in a TE405,
hopping over a 1-hop dedicated-to-VOIP SDSL link to a second Asterisk box,
which is connected to a Bell Canada PRI.

We get the odd failed fax, but it's generally due to the craptastic Canon and
Xerox fax implementations.  Both seem notorious for "mostly-working".

-A.